Oftentimes, handling everyday situations can seem overwhelming and complex, but they are necessary steps on the path to self-sufficiency. Among our many case management services, we assist our clients with the paperwork, phone calls, and appointment scheduling that is part of everyday life.
RISE provides the following case management services:
- Housing assistance and referrals
- Family crisis intervention
- Interpretation and document translation services
- Community resource referrals
- Mediation services
- To help refugees and immigrants acclimate to their new environments, Identify in-house and community services, and find the long-term employment to emerge as empowered, confident, and self-sufficient for oneself, one’s family, and one’s community.
- To Help Refugees and Immigrants Locate the Programs, Services, and Long-Term Employment that They Need.
- To Assess a Client’s Needs, Skills, and Education Level to Create a Personalized Training Plan For Employment and Self-Sufficiency.
- To Instill Confidence and Pride in Refugees and Immigrants Through Education, Skills Development, and Employment.
For more about Bridging Case Management and its effectiveness, see its Fact Sheet http://www.syracuserise.org/bridging-case-management/