#GivingTuesday! November 27, 2018!
Donate to RISE on #GivingTuesday! http://www.syracuserise.org/donate/
Help us reach our current fundraising goal of $25,000 by January 1, 2018.
When is it? November 27, 2018
What is it? To take back the holiday season from the hectic spending of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday allows those in the giving spirit to donate to their favorite social causes. Created in 2012 by New York City’s famous 92nd Street Y and in partnership with the United Nations Foundation, #GivingTuesday is a global movement, with over 40,000 organizations from 71 countries celebrating the event last year alone.
What your Donation can do:
- $25.00 buys arts and crafts supplies for all Women’s Empowerment Attendees.
- $50.00 fuels our van to take clients to Job and Health Fairs.
- $100.00 pays the salary of one Bridging Case Manager for one day.
- $250.00 keeps our doors open with a month’s worth of rent.
- $500.00 funds a field trip for 25 to 30 youth in RISE’s “Cultivating Our Futures” youth program.
Ways to Celebrate #GivingTuesday with RISE:
- Donate to RISE and help those in need.
- Donate part of your paycheck and ask your employer to match your amount.
- Invite your family and friends to join in your #GivingTuesday celebrations.
- Share your story about why you support nonprofits and RISE using #MyGivingStory.
- Post your giving on social media using the #GivingTuesday hashtag.
- Similar to the Ice Bucket Challenge, Post an #UNselfie about your donation and ask 5 family members to follow your lead!
Where to donate? For your convenience, you can donate directly through our secure website http://www.syracuserise.org/donate/. Thank you for your donation and for making RISE part of your holiday gift giving!